otrdiena, 2015. gada 14. aprīlis

Illy

I love coffee! There is no morning without my coffee fix.
My sweet Love knows how much i love Illy so now Illy delivers coffee to our homes all the time. He also surprised me and got me Illy paper cups (i don't know why, but i really love my coffee in paper cups). 
I do love collecting cute espresso cups, so every time i visit my family in  Latvia, i buy a new espresso cup from Innocent coffee shop (they have Illy coffee, cups and coffee machines they sell in the their coffee store). Sometimes they collaborate with Latvian artists who paint few one of the kind coffee/espresso cups.
Gosh i miss Europe! Can't wait for my summer trip to Europe with my twin sister.






Latvian artists Kristine Luize Avotina painted this cutie.
I love her art. She loves color and have amazing eye. I have two of her beautiful paintings. And i hope i will have few more.
Can't wait to have my own babies, so I could hang one of her paintings in my baby room.


Best coffee machine.
I also love Illy coffee machine for capsules (we have one), but i always run out of capsules, because i do really love the smell of the coffee so i keep making multiple espressos a day just to have a house that smells like fresh coffee.


Best tasting coffee.


love,
Zane






2 komentāri:

  1. Atbildes
    1. Mmmm.... the smell of the freshly ground coffee in the mornings. The best way to start a day :)

      Dzēst