ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 25. novembris

I ♥ NYC



There is something about New York!
You just want to go back again and again.
I flew from Latvia. So decided to try SAS for the first time (usually I go KLM or Air France). Have to say - one of the best flights and trips I had to NYC.
Maybe biggest plus was that it was summer outside so it was perfect weather outside.

SAS business class.
The best airline food I ever had. I love Scandinavian standards.
I always try to sleep as much as possible in airplanes, but movie choices were way too good to sleep. So I stayed awake, drinking fresh Illy coffee (they had illy coffee machine with capsules) and eating snacks (best and biggest choice of in between meal snacks). Fresh fruits (also bananas and apples), berries, cookies and different choices of candies.





LV store







Dinner with the view.
At Mandarin Oriental Hotel.


FIKA coffee fix. Great way to start a day!
Love New York.













Stayed at the Mandarin Oriental. They have the best smelling body lotions.
Had to take one home.



The sweetest welcome note from NYC Mandarin Oriental hotel.


Thank you for stuffing my hotel fridge with coconut water.
The best.


For the road. Started to read Fifty Shades Of Grey, but never finished. Turned out to be much more different then I thought it will be... Hmmm...


Going home 

My cutest LV baby and Fiji water for the road :)


Visiting NYC at winter.
It's cold outside... Wearing Burberry coat and drinking Starbucks soy cappuccino

Love,
Zane


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru